To United States from Scratch
On the moment I write this complexity map is July 15 of 2010.
It means that exactly 6 days after my bill for room per person here in Moscow comes due (bill for appartment comes due in July 21 of 2010).
And here I have only two category of choices:
- In case if I will move back to Ufa - Requires from me having 1120 RUR until July 22 because if I won't have this money I even won't be able to buy ticket back to Ufa
- Find the way of living in the Moscow - Requires from me having 1120 RUR insurance (for ticket) anyway (here's no other way, otherwise I will have to deal with government services or it can force me to borrow money - and I don't want it)
- If so happened that I don't have 1120 RUR insurance - extremity, in this case I will become a burden for everybody
- Get as much as possible money for survival
- Foreign passport problem - how I am going to get foreign passport without getting caught by millitary office.
- Probability of other problems related with work in Moscow
So and so Edit